Friday 3 August 2018

Did You Decide to put a STOP on Love?

Affairs of the heart are never straightforward; otherwise most healers and mediums would be out of work! I discovered somewhere along my path that one of my prime objectives was to find true love I am not sure if it exists but in the imagination and in movies!

What is true love? To quote from a lovely poem by Maria Lovell love is: 'two hearts that beat as one'' and we know it involves far more than that. However if you take a minute to read the poem, I think she is really pointing out that love is an enigma shared by two people who have a certain connection that just works.

''Then why won't it work for  me?'' We go into depression or despair. The trouble is if we do that, we can end up in a crisis and if not careful our lives can go on hold for any amount of time until we accept the situation we are in and move on.

''Then why won't it work for  me?'' We go into depression or despair. The trouble is if we do that, we can end up in a crisis and if not careful our lives can go on hold for any amount of time until we accept the situation we are in and move on.

Thanks to the many writers, spiritual workers and therapists today, we have far more awareness about love and what it can mean. The journey is continuous. Some of us, are serial monogamists, some are not, but those of us who risk falling in love, risk getting hurt. It is part of the course.

I need to just clarify something that people can misunderstand. When psychics, mediums and spiritual workers 'see' something on the road ahead for you, it is in the realm of possibility. Readings cannot be guaranteed. The priority as far as Spirit and the angels are concerned, is your soul contract and the things you elected to experience for your learning. All humans have free will. If you do not feel connected to something a reader sees you do not need to accept it. It is the same with partners. If you allow your soul to evolve, then you may have many adventures but you can also decide otherwise.

For example: there are some people who have been hurt in love and decide NOT to go there again above all costs! It is a shame because that area then becomes stuck though some could argue that even our choices are pre-determined.

When clients come to me with questions about love, I begin by connecting with Spirit and my guides and tune in to the client to see their path and the situation they are in. They want to understand, gain insights and find some peace of mind. To know how to deal and move forwards. Some situations are very complex and I seem to have the ability to see things through a magnifying glass and piece things together. I help them understand what is going on in their own soul and that of their partner and any other components and outside influences. Sometimes it is a matter of emotional pain that requires healing or a past life issue or karma between the two partners.

If someone feels 'stuck' I help them understand what they need to do and explain that some situations require a number of 'learning modules' to be completed in their consciousness before they will be able to release themselves from the situation.

Some pain is useful and purposeful, for it may be the only way we learn, by experience. Having been through many similar challenges myself, I know that when one can finally let go, there comes with it a great release and the chance to heal.

It seems that there are many happy couples too! My feeling is that love is all about two souls connecting and working through things together and that love is rather incidental in the process – though wonderfully enjoyable!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Mediums born or Made?

Helen on her live show in Slovenia 2014 Everything in my life just happened to me. Or did it really just happen?  I felt like I was ...